It looks better in the flesh
The numbers in brackets represent the amoun that I used, as mostof my cooking is not a exact science use any amount thats suits you in order to get the texture, spice, and look you want.
Oil (veg or sunflower)
Onions, sliced (2)
Mushrooms, sliced (150g)
Broccoli (half a medium size)
Chillies (2 scotch bonnet)
curry powder (enough to coat all the ingredients)
creamed coconut (2.5 pack), use more or less depending on quantity and thickness desired.
1. Place all the ingredients, except the creamed coconut, into a bowl and mix together.
2. Heat the oil in a pan the add the ingredients.
3. Fry for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Cut the creamed coconut into chunks and add to the pan, Mix until the creamed coconut has melted.
5. Add enough water/stock to achieve the desired consistency.
6. Add seasoning to taste.
Can be served with rice. This also goes well with chunks of chicken if you don't want to use prawns. Also try adding to or substituting the vegetables with strips of bell peppers, baby corn or mange tout.