Infinity Scarf

If you watched the latest episode of the podcast you'll know that I finished 3 projects recently. If not, then why not watch it after reading this, here's the link.

Anyway...one of the projects I finished was a crochet design that I'd put into hibernation some time ago. Initially I was halfway through making it and realised that it wasn't working up the way I wanted.

Now, with a change in yarn, hook size and the elimination of a design aspect, I have something that I am extremely proud of.



Using a larger crochet hook has made a much squishier finished piece, the yarn is also a lot softer and the colours have more of an impact.

I haven't written up the pattern yet, as I might make some changes to the construction, I also need to think of a name.

Any suggestions?

Comments