I was hoping by now to have had two new patterns up. My slouch bag should have been finished but I ran out of yarn so will hopefully order more this week end. All I have left to do is the strap/drawstring. The main body is looking really good and I can't wait to use it.
Elise is half done, I've made some changes to it as I wasn't happy with the way it was turning out.
The accessories case is also on hold as I've gone and lost my hook down the back of the sofa. I haven't got round to buying another one so until I do, this piece will remain in my WIP bag.
If my boys give me the chance, Ephraim will be finished soon.
I'm working on new patterns for my other two boys, so look out for those in the near future.
Sent from my HTC