Finally....I'm back online.

I haven't had internet access for the passed few months but finally I am back online. I have finished Elise, and though I'm not 100% happy with it, I'm glad it's finished as I now know what is needed in order to improve the design. Ephraim is still not finished (the boys just wont give me the time). Some good news...I found the hook I was using for the Accessories Case, it was hidden in the ball of yarn, once I finish Ephraim it will become my primary WIP. I'm yet to order the yarn to finish the Slouch Bag, I want to focus on my current WIP's before I complete it.

I hope to finish them soon because I'm eager to knit some socks, I haven't done this before but after seeing some sock patterns as acquiring various DPNs I can't wait to get started.

I will post pitures of Elise ASAP, not sure if I will upload the pattern though.

Comments