Still Here

It's been a very long time since I posted here, that's mainly because I've been knitting and focusing more on YouTube. I have been contemplating whether or not to keep the blog, and decided to keep it. Even though there a probably fewer people reading them, I think it's still a great avenue to keep in touch with people.

Though I wont be posting regular full on posts, I'll link to my YouTube channel and try and keep you updated on what I'm doing in between podcast  episodes. I have moved my podcast notes to my Ravelry Group, where you can also find a link to previous episodes on YouTube. Alternatively, You can check out the YouTube tab at the top of the page.

I hope you (if anyone is reading), enjoy reading and watching me talk about my crafty makes. Any support is always an encouragement.

Stay Blessed
Diane.

Comments