Apphia Blanket



It's been a couple of months since I posted here, and with good reason. For the past few months I'd been waiting for a very important package, this wait made me very tired and caused me to lose the desire to bake or do anything crafty.



I'm happy to say that this package arrived 17 days ago and her name is Ofure Apphia Amarachi.


She is a welcomed addition to the U household, the Tripolatas are obsessed with her, particularly Tripolata 2. With three older brothers I can't see her being much of a girly girl, which in my book is a good thing.

To celebrate the safe arrival of Apphia or 'Little Miss U', I am making the pattern for the Apphia Blanket available free of charge. This blanket is great for using up stash yarn and can also grow as the baby grows. Click on the PDF patterns tab to get your copy.

As well as the blanket I've also made some hats, and I hope to have the patterns available at some point. Once Little Miss U has settled into a routine I'll begin working on more recipes, so watch this space.

Comments