What's Next

The Ijeoma Ruana Wrap
In my last post, I wrote about the measures I was going to take in order to get myself and Mrs U Makes organised. Well, if you are reading this, you have hopefully seen the sign up request and if you have signed up, you should have received a welcome email from me.

This will be the first of the monthly newsletters that I plan to send out to subscribers. As well as information on what I've been up to, I hope to offer exclusive elements such as patterns and tutorials, discounts and early access to new pattern releases, I'll possibly add some recipes too. So do sign up, if you haven't already, so that you don't miss out on all the fun stuff.

My plan for this week is to record a podcast episode and or a recipe/tutorial video. Knitting wise, I want to finish the first sleeve on Mr. Man's Hermes sweater and break into the last mini skein on my current shawl design project (it's almost finished and looks amazing).

I have two other shawl design ideas and one for socks, though I have fallen behind on my sock designs. The fourth and final sock in the Fairly Odd Socks vol. 2 should be on my needles but I haven't started the third one yet. I did make a start, but wasn't liking the yarn I was using. So it's back to the drawing board on that one.

There are so many things I want to do, but I have to just take it one step at a time.


Comments