Knitting and Crocheting Wrist Exercise


Wrist exercise
Wrist Exercises by Stacey Trock

As someone who knits and crochets as often as possible I find that at times I develop pains and stiffness in my wrists and elbows. I know that this is most likely due to the fact that I'm not sitting properly or supporting my arms in the correct way whilst working on my latest project, but I can never seem to stay in one position and sometimes it's not possible such as when I'm on public transport, or in a waiting room.

To eliviate any discomfort I have discovered a great set of exercises, the ones featured in this post are perfect for anyone with aching wrists. They come courtesy of Stacey Trock from her blog Fresh Stitches.

If like me you are experiencing knitting or crochet related wrist pain, give these a try.

Wrist exercises for knitters and crocheters

Do you know of any other exercises?

Comments