Triple Chocolate Bark


With the half term holidays drawing to an end, I've decided to take the Tripolatas to the Natural History Museum. When planning what to pack in their lunch bags, I wanted to add something that was a real treat.


They've been asking to make something with chocolate for some time and not wanting to have a full on baking session I opted for a no bake treat. This came in the form of Triple Chocolate Bark, made with white, milk and dark chocolate.

When we made this the Tripolatas were a little confused about why I was adding their cereal to chocolate and weren't happy at the fact that I wouldn't let them eat the Party Ring biscuits until we'd finished making the bark.

This is one of the simplest things that you can whip up and there's no end to what you can throw on top.

My Triple Chocolate Bark was quite thick, so if you want a thinner one, use approx. half of each chocolate.

Here's what you'll need:

150g each of white, milk and dark chocolate
Pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
Party Ring biscuits, broken in pieces
Cereal hoops (or Mouse as my boys call it because we buy the supermarket's version of that well known cereal brand, which has a mouse on the front of the box)
Fudge pieces

Here's what you'll need to do:

1. Melt the chocolates in separate bowls and (one by one) pour into a silicone or lined baking dish.

                

2. Top with the topping ingredients and then place in the refrigerator until set.

  


3. Take out of the fridge and cut into random pieces.

Eat and enjoy 



Comments

  1. I love no-bake desserts, and this looks like something my family would really enjoy. Thanks so much for sharing with Friday Frenzy. Till next time, have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to know what you think.