Jewellery Making Back On

Last week my mum called me up to tell me about two channels selling craft items, one for jewellery making and another for general craft (though after watching it I get the impression they are catered more towards card makers).

I checked out the jewellery making channel and stumbled upon some doughnut shaped Agate gemstones. These looked too good to pass up, I'm not entirely sure how I'll use them but I have a few ideas.

Also after watching 'Alice in Wonderland' over Christmas, I came up with the idea of making necklaces illustrating various fairy tales and nursery rhymes. I'm going to call it 'The Story Time Collection'. I've ordered some charms/pendants and some arrived this morning. Once all the charms and pendants have been delivered I'll buy the chains and put it all together.

I think this is the best way to get back into the jewellery game. Once my little men are in nursery full time I can really get things going.

Comments