WIPs Update

Mrs U Makes...3 in 1 sweater

This is just a quick post to update you on my current projects. Since my last WIPs post, I've done quite a bit of work on the 3 in 1 sweater as you can see in the picture.
 
I have to do three more pattern repeats of the increase section before the sleeves need to be attached. The sweater has cinched a little where I've stranded the yarn during the colour changes though I should be able to fix this once I've finished this section. I'm now allowing a little slack when stranding the yarns.

The other project I have to show you is my latest crochet design, which for now I'm calling The Infinity Vest. Below is a teaser picture.

Mrs U Makes...Infinity Vest

I started on Sunday and managed to get a portion of it done, I only stopped because I had to calculate how much yarn I'd used and I couldn't be bothered to fish out my scales. Plus my elbow  has begun to get  a little stiff so it needed a rest. This pattern should be quick to make up, so if all goes to plan it will be finished by mid to late December, ready for testing.

I won't be making any Christmas gifts this year, I just don't have the time and can't be sure that all the recipients will still be using, let alone still have their gifts by the time summer rolls in. I'll work towards making something for my mum next year as she is the only person who I can trust to take care of a handmade gift.

What crafty gifts a you making this year?

Comments