Well, my oven is still out, so it's another quick make from the U kitchen. In terms of ingredients, this is the simplest yet. You only need two ingredients, anything else is just for taste and decoration.
I've previously posted another chocolate and coconut recipe (Rainbow Coconut Bars), this is a great alternative for anyone who wants something a little chewier.
For the video tutorial, head to the bottom of the post.
Here's what you'll need:
400g condensed milk
200g desiccated coconut
Flavouring (e.g. vanilla, almond, caramel. I used caramel)
Here's what you'll nee to do:
1. Mix the condensed milk and coconut together in a bowl, then add the flavouring and mix again.
2. Place drops of the mix on a lined baking sheet and flatten. Alternatively, with wet hands, roll the mix into balls. Make them as big or small as you like.
3. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until they are as brown as you want them.
4. Leave the macaroons on the baking tray to cool slightly, then place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate.
5. Dip the bottoms of the macaroons in the chocolate and place on a lined tray. Drizzle more chocolate on top of the macaroons and add other decorations if desired.
6. Place in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
Eat and Enjoy