Myopa, Crochet Earrings


Having a Youtube channel has given me the drive to produce more content even though my time is stretched between family and household commitments, crafting, and designing.

My latest offering is a pair of earrings I made about a year ago, I still wear them now and many people ask where I got them from.

These earrings a very easy to make and you can go crazy with colour combinations,


To make them, all you'll need is:

Two shades of embroidery floss/crochet thread (up to 14m of each shade)
4 jump rings
A pair of ear wires
pliers
crochet hook a 2.5mm/US 1.5 hook was used.

 NOTE: A section of this tutorial seems to have been deleted by pixies, written instruction have been put in its place.

I hope you enjoy making these and would love to see your finished piece. Please tag your pictures with #mymrsumakes so that I can check them out.




Comments